The Booulevardroom is the perfect small event venue in Toronto to host a small holiday party. The facility can accommodate from 50 to 100 people. It is a single event venue with in house catering. Since its inception in 2014, the event venue has hosted hundreds of holiday theme parties.
We would like to share some of our favourite Halloween food recipes with our loyal customers and friends.
One cup butter, softened
Two cups flour
One package Jello Lime Jelly Powder
Eighteen Maynards Swedish Berries
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add flour and dry jelly powder; mix well.
Roll dough into 18 toe-shaped pieces; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet. Flatten 1 end of each. Use sharp knife to make crosswise slits in each toe for the knuckles. Flatten Maynards Swedish Berries slightly with rolling pin. Place 1 on flattened on end of each toe for the toenail.
Bake 10 to 14 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Recipe source from http://www.kraftcanada.com/recipes/monsters-toes-127020
• Cornmeal, for dusting
• 3 (1 lb.) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
• 2 green, pimento-stuffed olives
• 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 2 (12 oz.) jars roasted red and yellow peppers, in oil
• 3 large celery ribs, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
• 2 cups pitted black and green olives, coarsely chopped
• 1/4 cup capers, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 3 ounces arugula
• 1 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
• 3 pounds fresh mozzarella, sliced
• 1/4 large red pepper, for tongue
• Step 1
• Cover a large (12-by-18-by-2-inch) baking pan with parchment; dust lightly with cornmeal. On a floured surface, combine dough and form a long, curvy snake shape; place on pan. Push two olives into head for eyes. Cut V-shaped scales down back. Brush dough with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake until crust is golden, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan on rack.
• Step 2
• Remove roasted peppers from jars and set aside. Add olive oil to oil from peppers to make 1 cup. Combine oil, celery, olives, capers and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
• Step 3
• Slice loaf horizontally. Place bottom half on tray; arrange arugula leaves on it. Layer on prosciutto and mozzarella, top with roasted red peppers. Spoon on olive relish and replace top.
• Step 4
• Cut a forked tongue shape from red pepper and place at head.
Recipe source from http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/snake-sandwichperfect